3. How will we use the information about you?
- personalise the way our content is presented to you and to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to help us to monitor and improve the services we offer, including this Site. As part of this, we may use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified);
- to carry out any legal obligations arising from your interaction with the Site;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to prevent breaches of security or our contractual terms.
We may also use your Personal Information, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these (including by way of email).
Any communication or material you transmit to Schindler by electronic mail or other electronic device, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non proprietary. You agree that Schindler may use such communication or material for the purposes outlined above.