Schindler 330A low-rise hydraulic elevator
Designed for new installations.
- Capacities: general passenger and hospital/service use
- Travel height: Up to 6-stops
- Rises: Up to 48 ft (passenger) and 45 ft (hospital/service)
- Smooth, reliable performance
- Unsurpassed selection of design and control features
- Quick turnaround and expert installation
- Low-cost and eco-friendly holeless solution
- Suitable for a wide range of low-rise buildings: residential, offices, retail, hotels, hospitals and more
- Start-to-finish customer support
- Code and ADA compliance
- ISO 9001 certification
- Exclusive SchindlerDraw® and SchindlerSpec® online tools
- Jamb-mounted fixtures reduce installation time
- Schindler Remote Monitoring.
Holeless elevator design
- Holeless system features a telescopic jack
- Simplifies the building interface
- Installed above ground
- Reduces potential underground leakage into the subsurface
- Hydraulic working fluid is readily recyclable
- Conventional borehole designs available for higher rises and capacities.